Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Spring Comes and Devina Gets Horny

I'm still buzzing on cloud 8 or 7 as I share this with you all, but the ebony goddess above just finished pounding my little asspussy and treating me like the proper slut I really am.

My day was spent preparing myself by being fully shaven, clean (inside and out gurls) and the favorite part, picking out the proper outfit. It had been a few years since I have seen Sunshine and a lot has changed in my life, although my last encounter with Her had her fucking the living hell out of me too, and perhaps signaled the inevitable change that was to become in Devina. But I was just a bottom boi bitch back then, not what I presented to Her this evening.

I came out of Her bathroom in a black, white, and pink mini dress, knee stockings with pink bows at the back, pink Mary Janes and my sissy clit locked in it's chastity and graced in a pair of pink lace panties, along with Devina's trademark red locks. Needless to say Sunshine was surprised but pleasantly, much to my relief. She embraced me like a sister and we both sat on the bed chatting and catching up on my new persona.

She was blown away and loved the new person She saw before Her and couldn't wait to see more of me. I showed off a little as She took me all in and then refused to wait any longer as She had me assume the position, on my knees with Her black growing cock in front of my face as I immediately did what a gurl slut does and gorged myself on Her cock.

 It had been far too long since I've tasted real She-cock and I completely gave in to this growing black piece of candy in my mouth. I wanted to lick it, kiss it, rub it on my face, all over my lips, kiss Her balls, I just wanted IT ALL!  She sensed my enthusiasm and had to take her cock away from my mouth as She was turned on by this sissy slut worshiping Her cock. No, She didn't want to paint my face yet. She wanted my asspussy and I was more than ready to oblige.

I was soon bent over, knees on the bed, Mary Janes pointed toes horizontal like a good slut does, as She began rubbing Her lubed cock all over my asspussy. My mind raced back to the last time, years earlier when I was in the same position, just a hairy male bitch.  Now this was different. This was an entire evolution of the real me! I was shaven fully, sissified, cocksucker lipstick smudged and asspussy exposed and eagerly needing to be filled. Sunshine slowly entered me and with steady force began to open me up. "Oh my!"

I knew I was going to take it all, and I had tried to be relaxed as possible but being grabbed by the hips and feeling Her searing hot cock enter me filled my sensed to overload and I gasped. She sensed my tightness and took Her time slowly opening me up until completely inside me. Gawd I loved the feeling of Her cock filling my asspussy and I missed it so. She began to drive Her cock deep inside me and soon enough my complete inner slut, now exposed fully as the sissy whore I really am, just took over and I pushed back hard on Her cock each time it entered me.

"Oh Devina, you like that?" She cooed

"Fuck, I love Your cock in my asspussy! Fuck me!" I moaned, loving each thrust.

By now I was not being some lethargic bottom boi, like long ago. I was being impaled by this black She-cock of my dreams and I didn't want it to end. I was driving myself on it, losing myself on it, rotating my hips and clenching on it. I was a slut and I wanted to fuck this She-cock like a dirty whore would. No quit, no stopping, just being used like a slut. For the first time, Devina was outside Lady Diva's Dungeon and being exactly what she's always wanted to be. Each thrust of black She-cock confirmed my place, my purpose, and my reward for devotion to the Feminine Spirit. The Universe at that moment was rewarding me for my love given to all Dommes, all Women, and all TGirls. My reward was being fucked like a sissy gurl, my sissy clit locked away and useless, pleasing the cock inside me with my asspussy, my enthusiasm, and my wanton desire.

"I LOVE Your cock in my asspussy...pleeeeeeeaaase fuuuuuuuuck meeeeeeeee!!!!" I horsely moaned as She grabbed my hips harder and with one hand pushed my face onto the bed, giving Her full entrance deep inside my asspussy.

Sunshine pounded away a little while longer until She gave me one last deep thrust feeling Her balls slap my ass as She ordered me to turn around because it was time for a slut's reward: A face full of cum! A cumshot from Sunshine is more akin to taking a cumshower, and she painted my face, lips, chin, hair, dress, boobies, and I lapped it up willingly. A final kiss on the head of Her cock was the icing on the cake, taking a last glorious taste of She-cum. I stayed between Her legs long after Her eruption as we talked about Lady Diva's progress with me and how She would like to take part in my ongoing training. This sissy was indeed heaven! A face full of She-cum and knowing that coming out to Her as Devina was now going to pay off in my ultimate dream to be with lady Diva and Shemales at the same time. August will be a great month!



Tonight was a beautiful night as I took another step on my own as Devina, and was embraced by a beautiful TGirl who not only rewarded my courage, but after She encouraged me to keep transforming, and not to turn away from it. Those words of acceptance and encouragement were so welcomed by my inner Femme spirit. Tonight I got to be who I really wanted to be the first time I surrendered my asspussy to Sunshine years earlier, and I couldn't be happier...

1 comment: